This is my favorite flavor in an ice cream sundae, so of course we had to create a Salted Peanut Caramel Hot Chocolate recipe. Magnifique!
Salted Peanut Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 c whole milk
- 6 oz milk chocolate chips
- ¼ c heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp caramel sauce
- ¼ c salted peanuts
In a large saucepan heat 1/3 c milk until steaming. (Don’t bring to a boil.)
Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
Whisk in remaining ingredients until frothy.
If you like it very frothy, blend it in the blender. (Remember that when blending a hot liquid you should only fill blender half full or less, so don’t use the individual sized blender container.)
Pour into large mug and top with whipped cream and garnish with more caramel sauce and salted peanuts.
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes.
Want to see our new hot chocolate recipes & more?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing