Enjoy the summer vibes of this sangria recipe – two of the ingredients are only available then. Sangrita Vibras de Verano celebrates the joy of sunshine & friendship.
Recipe for 8 summer cocktails – enjoy with your besties poolside or boating.
Make a pitcher of this Sangrita recipe and celebrate the perfect summer day with your crew of friends.
Don’t forget to take lots of photos! Use hashtag #sangria🍷, #sangriatime🍷, #sangriaparty or #sangriasunday. (We’d love it if you included #playtimeandparty too so we can see it!)
- 8 Grandessa Signature Lime Fruit Bars
- 1 x 1.5-liter bottle Sangriana Sangria
- 3 tablespoons Stonemill Iodized Salt
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 orange, cut into thin wedges
- Remove the popsicle sticks the frozen lime bars.
- In a blender, blend the sangria and frozen lime bars together until smooth.
- Mix the salt and sugar together on a plate to rim the glasses.
- To rim the glass: dip rim in saucer of water or rub fleshy side of orange slice around the edge of the rim. Dip rim in plate of sugar-salt mix. Let set 3 minutes.
- Pour the SanGrita mix into salt/sugar-rimmed glass and garnish with orange slices, strawberries and blueberries to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2408mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 1g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
Want more? See our new cocktail recipes & cocktail party ideas.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine and
- get new cocktail recipes & cocktail party ideas
- prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables
- be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas
- get all the freebies, hear about contests and see last week’s articles so you don’t miss a thing.