Serve cornbread with dinner the easy way with this slow cooker cheesy cornbread recipe.
Slow cook your cornbread. Not only does this recipe for cornbread amp up the flavor with paprika, garlic powder and cheese, you can set it, forget it then enjoy it with your favorite chili or ribs.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cornbread
- 1 c milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 pkg corn muffin mix
- 1 tsp McCormick paprika
- ½ tsp McCormick garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c frozen corn
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix milk, eggs, corn muffin mix, paprika, garlic powder and salt until well blended.
Stir in corn and 1 cup cheese. Place clean kitchen towel over slow cooker and cover with lid.
Cook 2 hours on high, or until toothpick in center of cornbread comes out clean. Uncover.
Sprinkle cornbread with remaining cheese. Let stand, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
See our new recipes – and more.
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing