Serve cornbread with dinner the easy way with this slow cooker cheesy cornbread recipe.
Slow cook your cornbread. Not only does this recipe for cornbread amp up the flavor with paprika, garlic powder and cheese, you can set it, forget it then enjoy it with your favorite chili or ribs.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cornbread
- 1 c milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 pkg corn muffin mix
- 1 tsp McCormick paprika
- ½ tsp McCormick garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c frozen corn
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix milk, eggs, corn muffin mix, paprika, garlic powder and salt until well blended.
- Stir in corn and 1 cup cheese. Place clean kitchen towel over slow cooker and cover with lid.
- Cook 2 hours on high, or until toothpick in center of cornbread comes out clean. Uncover.
- Sprinkle cornbread with remaining cheese. Let stand, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want even more? See our new bread recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.