Bobby Flay shares his Smoked Chile Coleslaw recipe. The perfect side dish for your BBQ cookout. Wow the crowd!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links (marked with an *). This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Chef Bobby Flay is a celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality.
One of his passions is the smoky, earthy, fruity, and spicy flavors of the Southwest.
This Smoked Chile Coleslaw recipe comes from that passion.
Smoked Chili Coleslaw
Wonderful coleslaw side dish recipe by chef Bobby Flay
- ½ c Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
Combine mayonnaise, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, lime juice, honey and cumin in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
Stir in remaining ingredients
Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe & photo courtesy Hellmann’s®
Love this coleslaw? Try the recipes in these Bobby Flay cookbooks.
Want more recipes by Bobby Flay?
Want to see all of our recipes by celebrity chefs?
Choose by celebrity chef or try any of the recipes knowing that they are all created by pros who know.
Want to see our new recipes by celebrity chefs?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing