Bobby Flay shares his Smoked Chile Cole Slaw recipe. The perfect side dish for your BBQ cookout. Wow the crowd!
Chef Bobby Flay is a celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality.
One of his passions is the smoky, earthy, fruity, and spicy flavors of the Southwest.
This Smoked Chile Cole Slaw recipe comes from that passion.
- ½ c Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine mayonnaise, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, lime juice, honey and cumin in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe & photo courtesy Hellmann’s®
Love this coleslaw? Try the recipes in these Bobby Flay cookbooks.
Like this? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.