Put the fun into breakfast or dessert with these easy-to-make Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites made with Pillsbury® Refrigerated Breadsticks.
Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- sugar to sprinkle (optional)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and mix with cinnamon and sugar.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. With finger, press dough to make an indention length wise down the center of breadstick.
- Spoon cinnamon/sugar mixture into breadstick indention. Fold breadstick dough lengthwise over cinnamon/sugar mixture. Press to seal edges of dough.
- Twist and stretch dough to make a rope. Form a pretzel shape and seal ends of dough. Place raw pretzel onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Beat egg in a bowl and wash over pretzels. Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Bake at 375°F for 12 – 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix water and powdered sugar to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze over pretzels. Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury® by Culinary.net
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want even more? See our new Pillsbury ideas for easy to make recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.