If you’re celebrating Backwards Day, a backwards birthday or want to try something a little different on family night, you’ll love this easy spaghetti and meatball sundae. We show you how!
You will need a potato ricer to make the ice cream “spaghetti”.
We recommend the RSVP International SPUD Endurance Potato Ricer.
- It’s rated #1 in Cook’s Illustrated.
- Comes with medium and coarse stainless steel plates.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 4 1/2* rating from 3,000+ votes on Amazon
Once you use a potato ricer on your potatoes, you’ll never stop! The texture is addictive.
Gale Gand, renowned pastry chef and mother of three, has partnered with Breyers Ice Cream to create an amazing sundae that your family will never forget.
It takes a few extra minutes to “rice” the ice cream to look like spaghetti, but it will be a cherished memory, and an instagram-worthy moment.
Want more ice cream dessert ideas? See all of our recipes.
Like this? Sign up for our newsletter for more!
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
We make it easy for you to put more fun in your day to create happy memories, the glue to great relationships.