This strawberry spritzer is so refreshing. It’s perfect on a hot day when you’re wanting something to quench your thirst. And it’s fast & easy to make.
What’s not to love about a strawberry-lemon-lime spritzer? It’s the perfect summer drink to sip on a hot day.
Summer Strawberry Spritzer
- 10 oz frozen strawberries
- 2 L lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, chilled
- 12 oz pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In blender, process strawberries until pureed.
- Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the soda and lemonade concentrate. .
- Serve immediately.
u003cliu003eu003cemu003eWe provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.u003c/emu003eu003c/liu003e
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home via Family Features
Want more? See our other strawberry recipes.