Try a new martini recipe to delight your friends, or for a martini taste testing party. Here is the Grape Basil Martini recipe.
Grape Basil Martini
Wonderful cocktail for a summer evening, light and sweet. Recipe for 1 serving.
Light, refreshing flavors are perfect for summer. As temperatures heat up, take your summer entertaining to the next level with a secret ingredient – grapes.
Plan the perfect summer party with these easy entertaining tips:
- Create cozy seating arrangements complete with cushions and ample shade so guests can laugh and chat in comfort until the sun sets and beyond.
- Be sure to create pops of color with your tableware and food. Available in three vibrant hues – red, green and black – grapes make a beautiful centerpiece and colorful addition to any menu offering.
- When you need something quick & simple, grapes are as easy as it gets. Ripe and ready when you bring them home, give them a rinse, place them in a pretty bowl and you’ve got an edible centerpiece in seconds.
- As day gives way to night, keep the festive mood strong by adding some ambient light. Whimsical paper lanterns or strings of white or blue fairy lights lend a playful touch to parties after dark.
This Grape Basil Martini uses gin, and has a light sweet flavor – great for summer evenings under the stars.
Grape Basil MartiniCourse: BeverageCuisine: British
3 basil leaves, torn, plus additional for garnish
5 green California grapes, halved, plus additional for garnish
2 ounces gin
1/4 ounce Essencia
1 ounce lemon juice
1 ounce simple syrup
- In cocktail shaker, muddle basil and grapes with gin.
- Add Essencia, lemon juice and simple syrup, and shake gently.
- Strain into rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with basil leaf and float two grapes on top. Serve.