You and your crew are beer lovers. But who really knows the most about the beer you drink? Turn your competitiveness into a beer tasting party the super easy way with the Unlabeled board game!
The great thing about the Unlabeled Blind Beer Tasting board game is that you can play at home with your own beer, or take the board to the pub or bar and play there!
Or, put more play in your day and show up at your friend’s house with the board game and the beer.
Each player brings one or two kinds of beer to the party – with the label hidden. (The best way to do this is use the same bags – like a paper lunch bag – to cover all the bottles and uncap them & serve still in the bag.)
You can also order a flight of “unlabeled” beers if you’re playing at a brewery or beer bar.
Each round, players taste the same “unlabeled” beer and attempt to identify the beer’s characteristics, general beer category, or specific beer type on the game board. After everyone makes their guess, the label is revealed and points are awarded.
Think you know the exact beer? Throw your game piece in the middle and state the brewery and beer name for maxed points!
Want to give it a try? Check it out on Amazon.
Want more? See our Beer Tasting Party ideas for a full-fledged DIY contest or birthday party.
We tell you everything you need to know to host a beer tasting party:
- How to choose the beer & beer glasses
- How to pair food
- How to judge the beer step by step
Want to see our new ideas to get your crew together for fun?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing