This is absolutely the creamiest curry pumpkin soup because it uses Carnation Evaporated Milk as a secret ingredient.
Creamiest Curry Pumpkin Soup
Luscious autumn soup recipe.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 c chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 3 c chicken broth
- 15 oz Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute.
ADD broth and pumpkin; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in evaporated milk. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender (in batches, if necessary – only fill 2/3 full, especially if warm); cover. Blend until smooth. Serve warm.
Recipe and photos courtesy of NESTLÉ® and their Very Best Baking recipes.
Want more? See our other soup recipes.
See our new soup recipes and more.
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing