Start a new family tradition with a holiday cheesecake. Everyone will love this Toffee Pumpkin Cheesecake with shortbread cookie crust and caramel sauce.
Want tips on how to bake a pumpkin cheesecake without cracking? Or 4 things you can do if it does crack? See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake.
- 1 3/4 cups (about 14 to 16) shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 c Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c (25-30) toffee candies
- 8 oz sour cream, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel sundae sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well.
- Pour into crust.
- BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still jiggles. Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
- COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake.
- BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of springform pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe courtesy of Libby’s
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.