Quick and easy with only 4 ingredients, you’ll be able to cozy up to this heart-warming soup in no time. The perfect winter comfort food.
Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 28 oz chicken broth
- 9 oz tortellini
- 8 oz cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- In a medium sauce pan bring broth to a boil. Add tortellini then reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of hot broth into the cream cheese spread. Whisk until smooth. Pour contents into sauce pan.
- Stir in tomato soup and heat through.
- Serve with fresh chives, if desired.
Source: adapted from recipe by Better Homes and Gardens via Family Features
Hearty soup recipes to warm the heart & the soul but are oh-so-easy to make.
Stay cozy & warm with these winter recipes guaranteed to be hearty, be the comfort food you need – and easy to make. Hot chocolate recipes, soup recipes, chili recipes and more!
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time