Show the love to all who visit this holiday season with a triple chocolate gingerbread cake so indulgent they won’t want to leave!
You can make this as a bundt cake, or a loaf with thick chocolate icing.
Triple Chocolate Gingerbread Cake
- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp McCormick Ground Allspice
- ½ c sour cream
- ½ c vegetable oil
- ½ c molasses
- ½ c water
- 1 c miniature chocolate chips
- nonstick baking spray with flour
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, sour cream, vegetable oil, molasses and water until moistened, scraping sides of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 10-cup Bundt pan prepared with nonstick spray.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until cake pulls away from sides of pan and springs back when touched lightly. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
Recipe courtesy McCormick
Want more? See all of our Christmas goodies recipes.
‘Tis the season for baking wonderful, scrumptious goodies! See our Christmas goodies recipe collection for Christmas cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other wonderful treats. Step by step instructions make it easy to create your favorites or try something new.
Want even more? See our new Christmas goodies.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.