These two bite Hash Brown Casserole appetizers are perfect for brunch or for any party where you want small, tasty morsels that are different from each other.
These hash brown casserole appetizers are made with refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns which are pre-shredded. It makes this an easy recipe that’s cooked in 30 minutes.
Two Bite Hash Brown Casserole Appetizers
- 1 pkg refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb Bob Evans Farms Original Sausage Roll
- 4 eggs
- ½ c milk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 c ham, small cubes
- 1 c red pepper, diced
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350° F.
Remove hash browns from refrigerator and let rest.
In skillet, cook sausage according to package directions.
Lightly grease two 12-cup muffin tins. In bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add hash browns, butter, ham, red pepper, black pepper and cheese; mix.
Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 27-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Simply Potatoes
Want to make this for an appetizer party? Here are our tips for success.
- An appetizer party is a great way to have a party on a smaller budget.
- It’s easier to visit with guests because the food can be prepared in advance.
- It is the perfect party when you don’t have enough space for all your guests – it can be a standing-room-only party rather than a sit-down party.
Want more? See all of our appetizer recipes.
Want to see our new appetizer recipes – and more?
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing