Enjoy on a special occasion – great for the holidays. Or to make any day special, like watching your favorite movie. One. More. Time.
Easy and irresistible snack. Package in a pretty cellophane bag or in a holiday candy dish tied with a festive ribbon. Just be sure to save some for yourself.
This recipe is one in the Sandra Lee “Semi-Homemade” Recipe Card Collection.
Sandra Lee is known for her “Semi-Homemade” cooking concept using 70 percent pre-packaged products and 30 percent fresh items. They are quick & easy recipes to make a dinner or dessert with a little flair so you can be proud to call them your own.
Collection is perfect as a housewarming gift for a first home or newlyweds. Recipes are perfect for beginners or rushed-off-their-feet moms.
Available at Walmart, Sam’s Club and Amazon*.
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups white vanilla milk chips
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts or almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Line 13- by 9-inch cookie sheet with waxed paper, allowing 2 inches of paper to hang over sides.
- Melt 1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate morsels in microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate onto prepared sheet and spread to cover entire surface and form one even layer.
- Melt 1 3/4 cups white chips in microwave on medium power 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Drizzle melted white chips over semisweet chocolate layer. Using toothpick or skewer, swirl melted chocolates together, creating marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with nuts and remaining 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels and 1/4 cup white chips. Gently press toppings into melted chocolates.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove waxed paper from chocolate. Cut or break chocolate into bite-size pieces.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Wal-Mart