Enjoy on a special occasion – great for the holidays. Or to make any day special, like watching your favorite movie. One. More. Time.
Easy and irresistible snack. Package in a pretty cellophane bag or in a holiday candy dish tied with a festive ribbon. Just be sure to save some for yourself.
This recipe is one in the Sandra Lee “Semi-Homemade” Recipe Card Collection.
Sandra Lee is known for her “Semi-Homemade” cooking concept using 70 percent pre-packaged products and 30 percent fresh items. They are quick & easy recipes to make a dinner or dessert with a little flair so you can be proud to call them your own.
Collection is perfect as a housewarming gift for a first home or newlyweds. Recipes are perfect for beginners or rushed-off-their-feet moms.
Available at Walmart, Sam’s Club and Amazon*.
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark RecipeCourse: SnacksCuisine: American
2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
2 cups white vanilla milk chips
2/3 cup macadamia nuts or almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Line 13- by 9-inch cookie sheet with waxed paper, allowing 2 inches of paper to hang over sides.
- Melt 1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate morsels in microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate onto prepared sheet and spread to cover entire surface and form one even layer.
- Melt 1 3/4 cups white chips in microwave on medium power 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Drizzle melted white chips over semisweet chocolate layer. Using toothpick or skewer, swirl melted chocolates together, creating marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with nuts and remaining 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels and 1/4 cup white chips. Gently press toppings into melted chocolates.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove waxed paper from chocolate. Cut or break chocolate into bite-size pieces.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Wal-Mart
Want more? See other candy & fudge recipes.
If you made this White Chocolate Macadamia Bark, show us!
We are proud of the quality comments, and the friendliness and respectfulness of our community. Please be sure your comment abides by our comment policy.
Show us! Upload a photo or embed a YouTube video that you think adds to this conversation, (especially a movie trailer on a bucket list.) All attachments will be moderated before being seen.
If you see a helpful, funny or especially thoughtful comment, please vote it up so the best comments will be at the top. Thanks!