Cranberry Turkey Wrap
Spiciness makes you forget it's leftovers.
- 1 c orange juice
- 1 c sugar
- 12 oz cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ c currants or raisins (optional)
- ½ c diced onion
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp seeded and diced jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic, from a clove or jarred
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 c turkey, cut into strips
- ½ c spreadable cream cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves, romaine or leaf
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
Warm tortillas for 10 - 15 seconds in the microwave.
Spread 2 tablespoons cheese over tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge. Layer lettuce, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and several apple slices. Add salt and pepper to taste. Repeat 3 times.
Fold tortilla bottom and top over filling. Fold one side to center. Fold last side overlapping center and roll tight.