It happens. You get the urge to bake cookies but you don’t have flour. Never fear. The Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is here to save the day.
Don’t you hate when that happens?
And you’ve probably already announced to the kids that you’re going to bake a batch of peanut butter cookies.
No worries. They’ll never know the difference.
And you’ll still be Supermom thanks to a flourless peanut butter cookie recipe. 😁
Both items are also available at your local dollar store.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie RecipeCourse: Peanut Butter CookiesCuisine: American
1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl.
- Using small cookie scoop, place dough balls on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Flatten with fork to make traditional peanut butter cookie crisscross pattern.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Cool thoroughly before removing from cookie sheet. Store in air-tight container.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Georgia Peanut Commission
Want more? See all of our peanut butter cookie recipes.
Want to see our new peanut butter recipes? And more?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing